Inspiration

Inspiration can come from anywhere. I am getting in the car this morning and I saw this and just had to share:









I ripped it off the Arby's bag and took these pictures. I think this pattern would look so cute as a mug rug or a quilt. I am going to make something using this pattern. Richard over at Richard Quilts has a chair as his inspiration. Maybe we could play a quilt block game? I told Richard I would make a block of his inspiration. Would you make a block for mine? I would for others if they would for me, we could all swap them. Maybe I can get Lucy at Charm About You to make us a button.

Don't forget my Mystery Giveaway

Comments

  1. I love the circles!
    Have you seen the modern she made swap?? I think you still have time to sign up
    http://adventuresinfabric.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/its-time-to-sign-up.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop