Trying to Finish 2012

I got the Library Bag (perfect for carrying 2 or 3 books) done for my Mom in time for Christmas! She was really surprised Christmas morning and loves it. It truly made me happy to please her.

I love these strange women knitting!

Sorry the boon docks blog has been quiet lately with school out we play to much XBox and try out all the new stuff my favorite 7 year old received. A child grows up so fast you just have to stop to play. Even when you have no idea what your doing a kid thinks it is great just to have your attention. Thank you for your understanding.

I think he had a great Christmas!

I am trying to catch up with my Scrappy? Sew bee it! Flickr group! I have worked on these 16 blocks today and hopefully will complete them by tomorrow! That way I will only be one month behind!

Low Volume blocks for Rosa! She wants a quilt like Rita's @ Red Pepper Quilts I find Rita's blog very inspirational! Definitely worth a look! I plan to post my finishes for 2012 and goals for next year soon! Sew like you mean it! Lisa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

April Showers Blog Hop

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White