The Covert Robin

I have signed up for:

the covert robin button

I am working on a pouch for my partner in the Modern Scrappy Bits Swap.

I am using Perle Cotton to outline the boxes on both the front and the back of the pouch. Having never done this before it is a mystery how it will turn out but I do like the colors. Pairing Robert Kaufman, Kona Solid "Coal" and a mini charm of V and Co., "Simply Color" makes for a bright and happy pouch..

Here "In The Boon Docks", it is very cold and windy! A good day to stay inside and sew! Thank you for stopping by and please consider signing up at Rachael's Imagine Gnats for The Covert Robin. The link will take you right to her door to find out more. Enjoy your day! Lisa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop