DIY Bag

I bought this black canvas bag for $3.99 with an ugly print on the front and made it mine. With a quilt block from a special "BEE" and some binding. I then just sewed it over the print and ta da, it it finished. Such an easy project that anyone can do it! It would have cost me more money to buy the canvas than the completed bag! I love the closures too!

WIP

I got all this cut out this afternoon for a pouch to go with my DIY bag!

Don't forget the Giveaway for this cute Turtle! Enter HERE!

Plume and June's Lets Get Acquainted! Monday Link up! Is at Lucy's Charm About You this week. So I am linking up!

Until Next Time! Create and be Unique! Lisa

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I love to make something out of something else! Maybe it's the time we were born in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pouch ingredients look good, love that multicoloured one with the green zip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea!! Brilliant to take something plain (and cheap!!) and personalise it!
    Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop