What is up in the boon docks

Hello welcome to In The Boon Docks
Things have been a little busy around here and I still cannot talk about it for a few more days. I have created something can you guess?

Craftsy has a new class I signed up for late last night. Camille Roskelley - Playful Piecing Techniques! You get 4 downloadable patterns! I like Craftsy courses because I can watch a little, do a project in the course, and then come back weeks later and step back in where I left off. I love Camille's Swoon pattern and her book Simply Retro. I will share what I learn. If anyone signs up let me know and we can have a little show!

Sew We Quilt t Blog Hops

In November, I am participating in both of these hops and I have some great giveaways coming your way! I hope you will join me for a little fun!

The big Halloween dance is Friday night! My husband and I always like to go to what the kids come up with each year and see the latest dance moves! Our guy is ready to dance all night to bad it ends at 8:00 pm.

May the force be with you!

Until next time,
Create and be unique,
Lisa

Comments

  1. Lol....he will not be ready to come home when it ends I bet....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you guys had a great time with Yoda at the dance! Looking forward to seeing what you are making for those hop dates, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dontcha just hate having big secrets? I'll look forward to the reveal. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop