Inspired By Scraps

Inspired By Scraps

Welcome to In the Boon Docks!
I thought up Inspired By Scraps,
recently when I was on
Instagram
browsing around trying to figure it out.
One thing people do on it is destash fabrics
(sell the leftover fabrics and scraps)!

I was excited to find and purchase
scraps from a man
I admire very much in the quilting world,
Scott Hansen of
Blue Nickel Studios!
The quilts behind quite a few famous people.
Follow him and see what I mean!
Back to scraps!

Each of the fabrics was in the bag -
what a great bag

I needed a pouch for my Wonder Clips Storage

Do you have some who you would love
to see what is in their scrap bag?

Now ever time I look
at that pouch I am reminded of the talented

Scott & Blue Nickel Studios

Would you be interest in swapping scraps
and sewing what you could create
with them after receiving them?

1. Leave a comment on this post
2. Get assign a partner
2. Send a plastic baggy of your finest
Life defining scraps to your partner!
3. Make something and link up at the end of the month!

I am willing to jump on the bandwagon
if you are!

Sound fun I think it will be!

Don't tell me
you have no scraps!

I hope you join me!

Create and be unique
Lisa

Comments

  1. i'd love to swap -- my scraps are usually pre processed into squares of different sizes but I do have loads of scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be interested. I have plenty of scraps.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop