ALYOF August Goal

A Lovely Year Of Finishes
August 2014


I have two goals this month instead of one but they are both small!

1. Design boards
2. Finding a gift to make my cousins wife that incorporates a strip of fabric.


Lori Holt's idea on Design Boards

I found a YouTube video by Lori Holt on the Fat Quarter Shop youtube channel creating portable design boards. I was watching it and had one of those "why didn't I think of that moments"!

You see I have no room for a design wall but definitely have for stackable boards. So goal one for August 2014 is to make a few and try them out.


My second goal is to create a gift for a 45 year old woman that incorporates this strip of cat fabric! If you have any ideas I would love your imput. She doesn't sew but reads quilt often. I believe she owns a Nook. If you know of a tutorial you want to recommend leave me a link. I have thought maybe a pouch or eyeglasses case.

Thank you for you help and for reading

Lisa

I will be linking up with
Sew BitterSweet Designs ALYOF August Goals Party

Comments

  1. Love that itty bitty kitty fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa. Love the cute little kitty fabric. I think it would look gorgeous in a purse or tote.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop