A new necklace and Logo

I am just in love with the Etsy shop
LandEDesignCo
Owner Nancy Cornwell!
Besides designing cabochon necklaces, owning a Etsy Shop,
she is a blogger, her bog is L & E Design Co.

While designing my necklace Nancy
created a logo
for In The Boon Docks!
I just love it it is very fitting for the blog.

Big plus the necklace is awesome!
I gotta a twofer!

So check her shop out!
If you can't figure out what you want on your cabochon necklace
at LandEDesignCo
ask Nancy to help you out!
She provides excellent customer service
and has a creative mind, great combination in an artist!
You will find something you just had to have!


Thank you for reading and following along
in my journey through life!
Lets create and be unique,
Lisa

Comments

  1. I noticed your new logo & love it! A nice fresh look for your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop