Fleece Scarf

Right now we are looking for quick gifts for someone we forgot to buy for or that we want to let know they are important to us. Let's face it, we all need one more gift idea. I made one of these for my mailwoman who never makes me go to the Post Office to pick up packages. Well because she knows I don't drive and I get a lot of packages. She is pretty awesome!
All you need is a 1/2 yard of fleece!
Cut (2) sections 9" x wof (width of fabric)
Put them right sides together!

Sew both sides together with a 1/4" seam. Then the bottom!

Reach your hand inside and pull it right side out!

Now fold in the end about 1/2", pin, and sew closed!

Smooth out the sides!

Change your stitch width to 5.0 (quilting stitch) and sew 1/4" seam all the way around the scarf and your done!

I rolled mine up and put a ribbon around it! Ready to go!

This is also a great teachers gift! David teacher being a man really made me think outside my box this year! My husband didn't like the idea of a tote bag for him since he already carries a brief case. So, this will keep him warm and know we really like him as a teacher.

I hope I helped! Happy Sunday! Lisa

 

Comments

  1. Handmade bloke gifts are hard aren't they! The scarf should be a winner though! I've given up making gifts for hubby

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea. I made mug rug this year, but this is on my list for next Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great last minuet idea for postman and paperboy. and I happen to have some camo. Thanks
    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop