Wild Babies 2017 BOM

Janeen Van Nickerk of Quilt Art Designs @quiltartdesigns is an amazing foundation paper piecing (FPP) designer! She is one of the reasons I love FPP! Her "Wild Babies BOM for 2017", are gorgeous so far and I admit up front I may not yet have the experience to do the blocks justice but I am going to try!

Maybe you should join me!

Each month she releases a block for free for that month but after the month is up it will cost you a few bucks. Make sure follow her blog so you see the post each month when it is released! Quilt Art Designs: January Block of the Month Then go to her Shop on Craftsy Quilt Art Designs | Craftsy and download the pattern. Print it off and get busy!

This is January's block, Koala Baby, that you might have to pay for it you don't get it before January 31, 2017!

 

I downloaded my pattern and will work on getting caught up between my other obligations! First thing to do is find the fabrics in the right colors! I love that her patterns give you a color list and how much of each color you need. Quilt Art Designs stop by and follow her blog, then get your pattern Quilt Art Designs | Craftsy!

I hope you join me even if it is to collect her beautiful patterns!

Enjoy your week! Lisa

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop