Sewing and Family

Big Blocks

In The Boon Docks: Bella Skill Builder Month 5 , I was making half square triangles using 3" Half Square Triangle Paper Triangles on a Roll #H300 | Fat Quarter Shop and then came the Sew Sampler® Subscription Quilting Box for May with Blueberry Park by Karen Lewis for Robert Kaufman in it!

What beautiful fabrics!

There are so many blocks you can make with these triangle papers, I and when I saw this one on the internet, I had a idea! New Summer Couch pillows. The blocks are done but the pillows will have to wait for now.

Everything here sewn with Aurifil 50 wt. thread!

 

I find these 3" triangles super easy to use and make perfect (8) half square triangles at once and invested in multiple sizes!

Note: a 3" half square triangle is 2 1/2" when sewn!

I love getting Sew Sampler each month!

You definitely get a great bang for your buck!

Little Lilly and family are all doing great! Coming home has really made me feel the distance. This is one of my favorite pictures of my husband with Lilly. I got so lucky when I found this amazing man to share my life. He is the best husband and family man!

 

 

So many things have changed in our lives including us but we are still strong and in love! Happy Anniversary best man I ever met!

It is hard to believe we have been married for 20 years today!

 

We leave tomorrow for Cincinnati, OH for Kristin's surgery. Our youngest daughter has had serious pancreatic problems for 3 years. Hopefully, this will be her last surgery. Please keep her in your prayers! I will be gone for up to two weeks.

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop