Bella Skillbuilder Finish almost





Thank you, Fat Quarter Shop for letting me sew along each month! It has been great fun!   As you can see mine is not quite done!  Some of my blocks have been to big and a few to small!  All my own fault I assure you.  All three sections are sewn now and tomorrow I will do another post of the finished quilt top!



The Designer: Bella Skillbuilder quilt designer  Sherri McConnell from A Quilting Life

The Pattern: Now who’s ready to take on the Finishing Pattern?

The Video: Finish Quilt

If you’re just joining us now, you can find all the information and patterns from previous months at our Bella Skillbuilder Quilt Along page!

See you tomorrow! Lisa

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop