Micro Mini Tested

Micro Mini Quilts

Micro Mini Quilt
4” x 4”
Made by: Elizabeth Johnson
Fabric: Dapple and Stars, Patrick Lose, RJR Fabric
Pieced with Aurifil 50 wt #2021
Quilted with Aurifil 50 wt #2250

All the rage on Instagram 
made with Foundation Paper Piecing 





I was super excited to be asked by @mel_is_a_swapaholic over on Instagram to test her new foundation paper piecing (FPP) pattern!  I think it turned out very nicely!  

Don’t be frightened by the small pieces because it sews together perfectly!
I gave to my husband and he love it at 4” x 4” it is perfect to hang on a wall or use as a coaster.

Side note:  The Red Aurifil matches the patriotic reds in these fabrics perfect!  I am using all these fabrics again on something bigger!

Hugs to all of you!
Happy Mother’s Day too all!
Lisa

Another note Elizabeth is my given name!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

April Showers Blog Hop

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White